Judy looks after all our bookkeeping and employee benefit requirements
- Name:Judy Oliver
- Diploma:Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
Judy joined us in 2012 and we have treasured every moment. She is hardworking, relaxed, and always has a joyful approach to life.
Judy Oliver joined Stream Art Design in 2012.
Judy studied a Bachelor of Commerce (part completed) at the University of Tasmania, and completed a Certificate IV in Bookkeeping in 2012 at TasTAFE.
In her spare time, Judy enjoys entertaining friends and spending time with her family.
A loving family
and special friends are everything to meJudy Oliver
I am so proud of my two sons – my greatest achievement is knowing that I have raised such caring and wonderful young men.
I am blessed with beautiful friends and love entertaining and socialising with them over good food and great wine.
My grandchildren bring so much joy to my life – I love every special moment I get to spend with them.
I am invested in the success of each business I work with and pride myself on my attention to detail.
- Christmas 2019 dinner at Tamar Ridge Wines in RosevearsDecember 20, 2019
- Celebrating our 10th birthday at CharlotteJack restaurant in DevonportJuly 7, 2019
- Kate and Judy celebrating Christmas 2018 with our traditional ‘secret Santa’ pressiesJanuary 2, 2019
- Christmas 2018 lunch at Mrs Jones restaurant in DevonportJanuary 2, 2019
- Judy working awayApril 20, 2018
- Christmas 2017 morning tea in the officeApril 20, 2018
- Judy and Carleen at ChristmasApril 20, 2018